Are you an architect and do you want to help us build premium offices for our clients – offices that increase satisfaction and work productivity? Join our team!
What does an architect do in our team?
Our architects are professionals in interior design of commercial spaces – mainly offices. The work is diverse; it encompasses design concepts and and space planning, interior design and on-site supervision.
This includes the visualizations, drawings and documentation, space plans and architectural studies. 3D modelling, design of atypical interior elements and communication with subcontractors are all part and parcel of the work of our architects.
You will be called to make documents and reports for tenders and project documentation in all design phases, and you will be invited to negotiations with the executive management of multinational companies.
“Gradually, I worked on more and complex office design projects. 6,000 sqm offices for a corporate client are my biggest project to date. My work has other benefits, for example the opportunity to travel to professional conferences like the one in Milan.”Žaneta
What do we offer?
- Elaborate adaptation plan and a well-coordinated team of professionals who will be always happy to help you.
- Fixed salary depending on qualifications and experience.
- All you need to do your work and boutique offices and facilities.
- Work with a purpose: to help our clients to get the space they always wanted.
- Every year we host the prestigious Offices of the Year competition. You will of course be there at our gala at Žofín Palace!
- A young and sporty team who drive each other to success and always find a reason to celebrate.
- Opportunities to develop in other areas – our knowledge sharing lets everyone share what they know and learn from others.
What kind of architect is a good fit for us?
- Degree in architecture and interest in office space and interior design .
- You have already several completed and built projects under your belt; if these are offices, then it’s a bonus!
- You are proactive, driven and a good organizer. You have good English on a communicative level.
- You can independently produce visualizations in SketchUp, Vray or Enscape.
- Your documents are neat and precise. You are competent in AutoCAD, ideally in ArchiCAD.
Interested? Leave your contact info and we will invite you to meet with us at our office bar to discuss details over a cup of coffee.