This is an ideal gateway into the world of commercial real estate. If you are a recent graduate and want to one day become a consultant who advises corporate clients in the field Offices or Industrial, start working with us as analyst.
What does an analyst do in our team?
You will be the right hand of our consultants working for our clients and this way you will learn all our internal processes. You will get have several projects at once and learn to deal with different client requirements.
You will produce financial and data analysis, presentations for meetings and contractual documents. You will also focus on market analysis and manage a database of commercial real estate in the Czech Republic and CEE. But don’t worry, it’s not just working at a computer!
You have the opportunity to be at negotiations with executives of our corporate clients, developers and owners of commercial real estate. Gradually, you will get a comprehensive idea of the needs of clients and learn to walk in the world of commercial real estate.
“Analyst is a great starting position in the world of commercial real estate. In the first year in the Offices team, I got to know how things work, learned from experienced professionals in the team, and I was very pleased when I was given the chance to draw up my first proposition to a client and the client loved it. I learned through sharing of best practices within the team on a monthly basis. ”– Sebastian
What do we offer?
- Elaborate adaptation plan and a well-coordinated team of professionals who will be always happy to help you.
- Fixed salary depending on qualifications and experience.
- All you need to do your work and boutique offices and facilities.
- Work with a purpose: to help our clients to get the space they always wanted.
- Every year we host the prestigious Offices of the Year competition. You will of course be there at our gala at Žofín Palace!
- A young and sporty team who drive each other to success and always find a reason to celebrate.
- Opportunities to develop in other areas – our knowledge sharing lets everyone share what they know and learn from others.
What kind of analyst is a good fit for us?
- You are proactive, driven, you like to push yourself and you are passionate about your work.
- You have a degree and your English is on a communicative level.
- You have already some experience from the consulting or corporate world.
- You are a good communicator, organizer and independent worker. s
- You like working with data as well as with clients. You are curious about business negotiations.
- Interested? Leave your contact info and we will invite you to meet with us at our office bar to discuss details over a cup of coffee.
Interested? Leave your contact info and we will invite you to meet with us at our office bar to discuss details over a cup of coffee.