Project manager and a construction engineer – the cornerstones of our team. These professions help us with the building of our office, retail and industrial spaces and keep our clients’ costs under control. If that sounds good to you – let’s meet!
What does a project manager do in our team?
You will work on the side of our clients – leading Czech and international corporations in the area of office space development. Most often, you will be involved in the fitting of new or refurbishment of existing spaces and upsizing.
As a project manager, you have direct responsibility for projects / construction works / budgets / project schedule. You manage and supervise projects, control the progress against the schedule and the project budget and inspect the quality of work.
You communicate with architects, designers, suppliers and investors. You manage the tendering of suppliers, subcontracting and direct deliveries from the client. You run construction inspection days and regularly inform the client throughout the process.
“As a junior, I was on the construction site a lot in the beginning, communicating with suppliers or general contractors on a daily basis. Gradually, as I gained knowledge and experience from my supervisor and external training, I worked my way up into a more senior position , where I am in charge of tendering, direct communication with the client, contracts, and I run inspection days.”– Jan
What do we offer?
- Elaborate adaptation plan and a well-coordinated team of professionals who will be always happy to help you.
- Fixed salary depending on qualifications and experience.
- All you need to do your work and boutique offices and facilities.
- Work with a purpose: to help our clients to get the space they always wanted.
- Every year we host the prestigious Offices of the Year competition. You will of course be there at our gala at Žofín Palace!
- A young and sporty team who drive each other to success and always find a reason to celebrate.
- Opportunities to develop in other areas – our knowledge sharing lets everyone share what they know and learn from others.
What kind of project manager is a good fit for us?
- You have a degree in construction engineering or similar and your English is on communicative level.
- You have a proven track record in construction engineering and several completed projects under your belt.
- You have good technical knowledge in technical equipment of buildings and general construction engineering. AutoCAD is your friend.
- You are a responsible, independent and proactive worker. You are a driver and you are flexible.
Interested? Leave your contact info and we will invite you to meet with us at our office bar to discuss details over a cup of coffee.