Consultant is a seasoned professional in commercial real estate (Offices or Industrial). You must be very driven, a team player and have all the experience and know-how our clients come to us for.
What does a consultant do in our team?
- As our consultant, you will work either in our Offices or Industrial segments, representing multinational corporations looking for new spaces, assist with the renegotiation of existing lease contracts and with space, upsizing and downsizing. Meeting with executive managers will be a regular part of your work.
- You will provide the client comprehensive consulting, perform cost analysis of associated with the acquisition of buildings/spaces and tailor the solution to the specific needs of the client. Analyst will help you prepare documents for the meeting.
- Your job will to negotiate the best terms of the lease with developers/landlords and save the client’s costs.
- Everything starts with client acquisition. Of course, you can use our internal database, but cold calling comes with the territory. You will gradually build up a portfolio of your own clients.
“I started in Industrial and gradually I built up a reputation also in the area of industrial property investments. I work with corporate clients in the logistics and manufacturing sectors. Initially, I learned from my more experienced colleagues, and today I already share my know-how with our new colleagues.” – Eva
What do we offer?
- Elaborate adaptation plan and a well-coordinated team of professionals who will be always happy to help you.
- Fixed salary depending on qualifications and experience.
- All you need to do your work and boutique offices and facilities.
- Work with a purpose: to help our clients to get the space they always wanted.
- Every year we host the prestigious Offices of the Year competition. You will of course be there at our gala at Žofín Palace!
- A young and sporty team who drive each other to success and always find a reason to celebrate.
- Opportunities to develop in other areas – our knowledge sharing lets everyone share what they know and learn from others.
What kind of consultant is a good fit for us?
- You love success and you are results-oriented.
- You are not new to commercial real estate and you have a few closed deals under your belt.
- You are proactive, focused, you love to push yourself and you are passionate about your work.
- You have a degree and you have good English.
- You are a good communicator, organizer, independent worker and you have good presentation skills.
Interested? Leave your contact info and we will invite you to meet with us at our office bar to discuss details over a cup of coffee.